Article Content Navigation
- What is the Expediting Log Report?
- The Filters
- Viewing the Results
What is the Expediting Log Report?
The Expediting Log Report is the Project Report that is pulled on the data within the Expediting Logs section of the project.
Within the Expediting Logs Report, the paper orientation allows for 2 different versions of the report to be generated.
Portrait - Summary = Gives the summarized version of the report
Landscape - Detailed = Gives the Detailed Report that is designed to be used for linked Submittal Items.
This project report is also able to setup as a Scheduled Report.
If the standard, out-of-the-box report does not meet an organization's need, there is the opportunity to customize any print or report via our Professional Services Group. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org a markup of the report with details about customizations or changes. The Report Writers will review the request and advise if the customization request can be completed, the cost, and the turnaround of the customized report.
As with all Project Reports, the Expediting Log Report can be filtered for specific information or details about any Expediting Log Item and its related Submittal Items when applicable. The Expediting Log Report can be filtered to:
- a specific Expediting Log Folder
- a specific Responsible Party
- specific data ranges based on Expediting Log Item information
- specific statues (hold CTRL and click to select more than one)
- a specific item number or description
Additional Report Options & Sorting
In addition to filtering for specific Expediting Log information, the Expediting Log report also has additional report and sorting capabilities.
- Show Details will include all of the details about the Expediting Log Items within the print.
- Show Open
- allows a filter to show all statuses except for closed.
- Show Sent
- allows a filter to show only Expediting Log Items that have been sent using the manual email send.
- Show Overdue
- allows a filter to show only Expediting Log Items that are overdue
- Show Early
- allows a filter to show only Expediting Log Items that are received early.
- The sorting options will allow the user to designate the sort of the filtered Expediting Log items on the printed report.
Viewing the Results
Once the filters, reporting options, and/or sorting are entered, using the Search button will apply the entered filters and sorting to the available information held within the Expediting Logs section of the Project Management Module. The Expediting Log Report Preview grid will update to show the results based on the entered filter criteria.
The filtered report can also be printed to a PDF by using the Print icon in the top ribbon.
A copy of the filtered report that was generated using Print can also be sent out via a Project Transmittal by using the Transmit button in the top ribbon and completing the Transmittal.
The Expediting Log Report can also be exported to a .csv file.