Article Content Navigation
- What is the Documents Report?
- Filters, Options, and Sorting
- Viewing the Results
- Watch the Video
- Additional Resources
What is the Documents Report?
The Documents Report is a report that can be pulled on the Plans, Specs, a
Filters, Options, and Sorting
As with all Project Reports, the Documents Report can be filtered for specific information or details about different documents held within the Documents Module. The Document Report can be filtered to:
- a specific Document Module Section (All, Plans, Specs, Photo)
- a date range based on the Issue date assigned the document
- a specific assigned document discipline, status, issue, title, and/or number
- a specific document folder
- Please note, that subfolders within the folder can be included into the report by using the Include Sub Folders checkbox to the right
The Document Report also has 5 special reporting option checkboxes:
- Show Current Documents Only: This will return the report only showing the latest version of documents in the results
- Show All Revisions: This will return the Historical Document Log
- Show Path: This will show the folder path to the document file within the Document Module Section it is held in
- Show File Name: This will include the File Name of the document file
- Show By Sort Order: This will show the documents in the list by the sort order
The sorting options at the bottom of the Documents Report allows users to control the order in which the information is sorted. The nine sorting options are: None, Section, Document Number, Revision Number, Name, Discipline, Issue, Issue Date, and Status. The Arrows to the right are to toggle the sort between ascending and descending.
Viewing the Results
Once the filters are entered, use the refresh button to apply the filters, options, and sorting to the available project information. The Documents Report Preview Grid will populate with the results based on the entered filter criteria.
The Documents Report can also be exported to a .csv file