Article Content Navigation
What is the Bid Packages Report?
The Bid Package Report is a report that is pulled on the Bid Packages section of the Document Module. This report is designed to give an overview of the bid package, it's bidder's, and their bid intentions.
Within the Bid Packages Report section, the paper orientation allows for 2 different versions of the report to be generated
- Portrait - Summary = Gives the Call Sheet Report
- Landscape - Detail = Gives the Bid Package Report
If the standard, out-of-the-box reports does not meet an organization's need, there is the opportunity to customize any print or report via our Professional Services Group. Submit to email@example.com a markup of the report with details about customizations or changes. The Report Writers will review the request and advise if the customization request can be completed, the cost, and the turnaround of the customized report.
Filters, Options, and Sorting
As with all Project Reports, the Bid Packages Report can be filtered for specific information or details about a Bid Package or Bidder. The Bid Package Report can be filtered to:
- a specific Bid Package folder
- a specific Bid Package number
- different Bidder Statuses
- if the bidders bid has been received (manually selected on the Bidder within the Bid Package)
The Bid Packages Report also has 3 special reporting option checkboxes:
- Print Notes: If Notes have been added to the Bidder within the Bid Package, these notes can be included on the report by selecting this checkbox.
- Print Subcontractor Notes:If a Comments are included to the Bidder's Reply to Bid, these notes can be included on the report by selecting this Checkbox
- Show Qualification Data: If qualification information has been added to the Bidder's Company Profile, this information can be included on the report. For more information about how to enter qualifications for a bidder, please refer to the Pre-Qual a Bidder's Company Profile Knowledge Base Article.
The Sorting Options at the bottom of the Bid Packages Report allows users to control the order in which the information is sorted. The three sorting options are: CSI, Company, and Bid Status. The Arrows to the right are to toggle the sort between ascending and descending.
Viewing the Results
Once the filters are entered, use the refresh button to apply the filters, options, and sorting to the available project information. The Bid Package Report Preview Grid will populate with the results based off of the filter criteria entered.
In addition to the results preview grid, the Bid Package Report can also be "printed" to a PDF by using the Print icon in the top ribbon. (Attached to this Article, samples of the Standard Bid Package Reports have been included)
A copy of the PDF file that was generated with the Print icon can also be transmitted out via a project Transmittal by utilizing the Transmit button in the top ribbon and completing the Transmittal
The Bid Packages Report results can also be exported to both .csv and .xls files