Create Document Transmittal
- Within the Project Management Module open the Transmittal Section
- In the top ribbon bar, click New Transmittal
- On the new Transmittal screen, complete the required fields:
- Add text to the remarks if needed (optional)
- In the top ribbon bar, click Reference Documents and navigate to the folder or files within the documents section
- Adding files can be downloaded as a pdf from the transmittal. Select the files you want to send by checking the box and scroll to the bottom and click attach. You can attach:
- Individual Files
- Or whole folders that can be downloaded as a .zip file
- After click Attach you will be taken back to the Transmittal. In the top ribbon bar, click Transmit to send your documents to their recipient
Transmittal Email and Link Functionality
- When the document(s) are sent, the recipients will get an email. Here are the contents of the email:
- Download Zip File(if applicable) - This link will download a .zip file of the folder referenced from SCPC and its contents to your local environment.
- Download PDF - This link will download a compiled PDF of the transmittal information along with its attachments. The first page will be the transmittal cover sheet and the following pages will be the documents attached.
- Transmittals > (transmittal number) - This link will redirect to the transmittal after the logging into SCPC. The recipient can add remarks and documents as well to transmit back to the sender.
Published:11-2019 | Revised:03-2020 v8.5.3