Qualifications can be captured for company profiles within the StratusVue Solution website. Once the qualifications have been assigned to a company profile, they can be searched within the organization level with the Diversity (DEI) Report.
1. Navigate to the Bid Package where the company has a listed bidder.
2. Once within the Bid Package, expand the Bidders By Division grid
3. Locate the bidder that company qualifications are being assigned and select the Bidder Edit (BE) button edit the bidder's info
4. The system will open the Edit Bidder Info pop-up showing's the bidder's profile.
Note: Assigning CSI Codes at the bottom of the bidder edit form to the bidder's person profile will allow the Diversity (DEI) Report to be used to return results based on assigned CSI codes
5. Select the yellow Edit Qualifications button to the right of the company profile to open the company's qualification form.
Once the yellow button is selected a second window will open with the qualifications form. The Qualifications owner, the logged in user's organization, will be shown that the top of the form.
In the qualifications sections, if a checkbox is available to the left, the checkbox needs to be selected and then the text entered for that qualification information
6. Once the bidder qualification form has been completed, selecting Save at the bottom of the qualification form will save the qualifications and close the qualification form.
The complete qualification form: