Article Content Navigation
- About Editing Expediting Log Items via Import
- Re-Import Over Expediting Log Items
- Additional Resources
About Editing and Adding Expediting Log Items via Import
Expediting Log Items that reside within an Expediting Log can be updated via the expediting log import. This is often referred to as a re-import. Additionally, after an Expediting Log has Expediting Log Items created, new items can be added to the Expediting Log via an import.
There are specific rules and requirements for re-importing Expediting Logs:
- To edit existing expediting log information via a re-import, columns A-F in the re-import must match the expediting log item exactly. (any changes in these columns will result in the system creating a new expediting log)
- Only Expediting Log Items in the status of pending can be updated via import.
- If the item is a status other than pending, the import will not update the expediting log item.
Re-Import Over Expediting Log Items
1. Open the original import file that was used to import the original expediting log items
2. Update the expediting log item information and save the file locally
3. Navigate in the StratusVue website to the Expediting Log that is being updated