Create an Expediting Log
- In the Project Management modules click on Expediting Logs and select New Log in the top ribbon.
- Provide Name & Description and click Save.
*Note: Hitting Save is good practice.*
- It tells the system to send the log to the sub-folder for storage.
- After Save is initially clicked, the Log will update automatically.
The idea of the expediting log is that you are going to work with specifications provided to you at the beginning of the project, calling out THE scope of work specific to a unique CSI code, in turn, allocating that scope of work to subcontractors.
- Select newly created Log and click Import in top ribbon bar.
- After selecting Import the screen will refresh. Then you are presented with an opportunity to browse your local environment for that import file. **The reference sheet name should be equal to tab title in excel file.**
Note: If utilizing our template, there is no need to change row one header. As long as you don’t change the row's header, then there will be nothing to adjust on the following mapping screen after import is clicked. All specifications and scope of work will now be imported into the StratusVue website from your spreadsheet.
Division Description = Header
CSI Code = Scope of Work
- Click Import Log after all mapping is done to import information into your log.
- Items cannot repeat within CSI Code of Import Spreadsheet
- The first 6 rows are the only required fields in the Import Spreadsheet
Editing the Expediting Log
- In the newly imported Log, select the blue Edit icon to make adjustments to the information of the line item. The popup will allow you to edit the information below for that line item. Click Update after editing.
After editing the first leader item, you can then copy down to the entire division if desired by clicking the Copy icon.
- Select the CSI Number to view all the line items under that specific CSI code. There is no copy down function from this screen.
- Add Item button - The ability to add new line items
- Return button - Return back to the entire log
- Responsible Party - Subcontractor who will be responsible for chosen log item, receives an email notification 10 days prior to and 5 days prior to that items due date; also every Monday the item is past-due
- Critical Notification User - Email notification sent to this user when this log item becomes past-due