Article Content Navigation
- About Daily Logs
- Creating Daily Logs
- Adding Daily Log Activities
- Generating Daily Logs to a PDF
- Additional Resources
About Daily Logs
The Daily Logs section of the Project Management Module is the location for managing and capturing all of the daily on-site activity for the project.
As a Project Management section, the Daily Logs section can have a folder structure created to organize Daily Logs. When folders are used in an Project Management Module section, Folder Access will need to be addressed for each subfolder that is created within the section.
Creating Daily Logs
1. Navigate to the Daily Log section or subfolder where the Daily Log will be created.
2. Click the New Log icon in the top ribbon.
3. Complete the main Daily Log Information.
4. Select Save Changes
Adding Daily Log Activities
1. Scroll down to the Activity Section of the Daily Log
2. Select the Add New Activity Button
3. Enter the details about the activity being recorded into the Daily Log
4. Select Save
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for all activities being captured for the day's Daily Log
Generating Daily Logs to a PDF
Generating Multiple Daily Logs to a PDF
Multiple Daily Logs can also be printed to a single PDF at one time by selecting the Daily Logs in the grid and using the Print options available within the Print/Reports tab.