Entering company qualifications at site level User Administration requires the site permission of Manage Users.
Qualifications can be captured for company profiles within the StratusVue Solution website. Once the qualifications have been assigned to a company profile, they can be searched within the organization level with the Diversity (DEI) Report.
1. From the User Administration Section in the top left corner, select Site User.
2. Search for the company or user you are looking to update or add qualifications to.
3. Open the user profile from the grid by selecting the User Login. The system will open the user profile for editing.
Note: Assigning CSI Codes at the bottom of the user profile will allow the Diversity (DEI) Report to be used to return results based on assigned CSI codes.
4. Select the yellow Edit Qualification button to open the company's qualification form.
Once the yellow button is selected a second window will open with the qualifications form. The Qualifications owner and the logged in user's organization, will be shown at the top of the form.
In the qualifications sections, if a checkbox is available to the left, the checkbox needs to be selected and then the text entered for that qualification information.
5. Once the bidder qualification form has been completed, selecting Save at the bottom of the qualification form will save the qualifications and close the qualification form.
The complete qualification form:
7.12.1 How to Pre-Qual - Bidder's Company Profile