Article Content Navigation:
- About Punch Lists in the Mobile Application
- Viewing a Punch List
- Creating a New Punch List
- Transmitting Punch Lists
- Editing Punch List Information
- Force Sync the Punch List Section with the StratusVue Platform Website
About Punch Lists in the Mobile Application
Punch List items can be viewed, created, edited, and Transmitted from the Mobile Application. It is important to note that Punch Lists are sorted by status and then by number. Closed Punch Lists will automatically be sorted to the bottom.
Project Member Permissions assigned within the Project Members section of the project will control what each project member can do and see within the Punch List section of the Mobile Application
Viewing a Punch List
1. Navigate to the Project within the mobile application
2. In the Punch Lists section (or subfolder), select a Punch List to open it for viewing
3. Once the punch list has been opened, it's content can be viewed
Creating a New Punch List
1. Navigate to the Project within the Mobile Application
2. Within the Punch List section (or subfolder), select the plus to the top right hand side
3. In the slide up menu from the bottom, select Add Item
4. Complete the Punch List sections
The general information section of the Punch List is where users are able to update the Punch List number, add a summary/description of the punch list, and assign the issued date and the due date of the Punch List. The date and the status fields are available for the Punch List as well, and can be modified from the application. The last two fields of the general information section are for assigning collaborators to the Punch List.
Responsible Parties and CC's for the Punch List can be assigned by selecting them from the Project Members list and selecting Confirm at the bottom.
The location section of the Punch List is where users can enter the location information for the Punch List.
The additional information section of the Punch List is where users can flag a Punch List for potential cost impacts and include comments.
5. Select the Save icon to the top right hand side once the Punch List information is input
Adding Punch List Attachments
1. Open the Punch List that an attachment is being included
2. In the Attachments section of the Punch List, select "Add"
3. In the slide up menu from the bottom, select how the attachment will be added
The Open Camera option will allow for a picture to be taken in real time using the devices' camera and uploaded right to the Punch list
Open Photo Library
The Open Photo Library option will allow for the mobile application to access the devices' photo library and upload an image file that already exists on the device to the Punch List. When using the multi-select option, the number of files that can be uploaded at one time can vary in relationship to file size and internet connectivity. The recommendation is 4-5 files at a time.
Select Other Files
The Select Other Files option will allow for the mobile application to access the devices' files and allow for file types other than images to be uploaded to the Punch List. When using the multi-select option, the number of files that can be uploaded at one time can vary in relationship to file size and internet connectivity. The recommendation is 4-5 files at a time.
Attachment descriptions can also be included to each attachment. Once an attachment has been uploaded:
1. Select the pencil on the attachment within the attachments grid
2. Enter the attachment description in the pop-up
3. Select Submit. The attachment will now include the entered description
Deleting Punch List Attachments
Users will only be able to delete attachments that they have uploaded (with exception of Organization & Project Admins)
1. Navigate to the Punch Lists section of the mobile application
2. Locate the Punch List that an attachment is being deleted
3. Swipe left on the attachment to open the delete button
4. Select Delete
5. Confirm deletion
Transmitting Punch Lists
1. Open the Punch List that is being Transmitted
2. In the top right hand corner, select the box with the arrow pointing up
3. Select Transmit
4. In the pop-up, select the Project Members that this Punch List should be sent in addition to the listed Responsible Parties and CC's of the Punch List
Note: The listed Responsible Parties and CC's of the Punch List are already included to the notification list. The transmit pop-up allows for additional recipients of the email to be included.
5. Select Confirm at the bottom to initiate the send of the Punch List to the listed Responsible Parties, CC's, and last minute Project Members that were selected
The Punch List Transmit Email Notification
The Punch List email notification that is sent by the system will include some general information and a link to view the PDF of the Punch List (and it's attachments).
Editing Punch List Information
Punch List information, including statuses, can be updated at any time from the mobile application
1. Open the Punch List that is being edited
2. Select the pencil icon to the top right of the Punch List
3. Make any changes to the Punch List details or update the Punch List statuses as needed
4. Select Save to the top right
Posting a Punch List Reply
The ability to post to the discussion thread of a Punch List is available via the mobile application
1. Open the Punch List that a discussion reply is being posted
2. Scroll down to the Discussion section of the Punch List
3. Select the Reply button to the right
4. Input the reply to the pop up
5. Select Submit to post the reply to the discussion thread of the Punch List
Please note, Submit does not send an email notification - only posts the reply. The Punch List will need to be Transmitted for email notifications to be sent to listed collaborators.
Force Sync the Punch List Section with the StratusVue Platform Website
Ay any time the Punch Lists section can be force synchronized with the StratusVue Platform website. An active internet connection is required.
This can be completed by long dragging down the main Punch Lists section from the app