Unlike the folders under Project Management, the Documents folders are accessible by all project members unless you explicitly restrict access. Some folders might already have been restricted in the project template; these folders are viewable only by users with the Project Administrator role. You’ll need to grant access to any restricted folders to additional project members who should be able to see them.
- In your project, go to Documents and browse to the parent folder of the folder you want to modify.
- Select the check box for the folder, and then click Revise.
- Select the Restricted check box. Setting the Restricted property on this folder means no users will have access to the folder except those you specifically assign.
- Click Update.
- Click the folder to open it, and then click Folder Access.
- Click Add to add project members to the folder, and then adjust their access level based on actions they need to perform in the folder.