Copy Permissions FROM one user TO another
- Select the Project Member(s) from your Project Member List that you will be copying Permissions TO
- Select the Copy Permissions Button in the Top Ribbon of the Project Members Section
- You will then get a Pop-Up asking you to select a Project Member to copy Permission and Folder Access FROM:
- You will choose the User Template that houses the Project Permission and Folder Access for the Project Members that you are copying permissions to.
- If your User Templates have Customized Org Role - the suggestion is to not select the Copy User Roles checkbox
- Remove any current folder permissions will default to be selected. This is an optional function for you to remove any permission/folder access to the Project Member(s) that you are copying permissions TO
- Once you have selected the Project Member of your choice, click Ok to save.
Published:11-2019 | Revised:02-2020 v8.5.3