Article Content Navigation
- About the Link Between Daily Logs and Time Sheets
- Create a Daily Log from a Time Sheet
- Watch the Video
- Additional Resources
About the Link Between Daily Logs and Time Sheets
Time Sheets within the Time Tracking section of the Project Management module have the ability to be linked to the same day's Daily Log. When a Daily Log and a Time Sheet are linked, navigating between the internal employee Time Sheet and the Daily Log for the day becomes much easier.
Daily Logs can be created from existing Time Sheets to create the link between the day's Daily Log and Time Sheet.
Create a Daily Log from a Time Sheet
1. Navigate to the Time Sheet within the Time Tracking section of the Project Management module
2. In the top ribbon of the Time Sheet, select the New Daily Log button
3. In the New Daily Log, enter the general information and hit Save Changes in the top ribbon
When the Daily Log is saved, the Go to Time Sheet button becomes available in the top ribbon for use
Back in the Time Sheet, the Time Cards grid is updated with a Go to Daily Log button to the top right
Additionally, both main grids are also updated with a button to the linked Timesheet/Daily Log