Navigate to the Project Members Section and Select New User
You will be taken to this screen where you will need to enter the following *REQUIRED* information:
- Existing or New Company
- If the company is existing search for it using the "Existing Organization" search box. You must type at least three characters in the box in order for it to start displaying organization names. This could take a few seconds
- Once you find the company the user belongs to, select it to populate the Address fields below
- User Default Role
- User Login - *It is best that the user login be the e-mail. Makes it easier to search for user to add to projects, etc.*
- Password and Confirm Password
- First Name
- Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Double-, triple-, quadruple-check the spelling of email address, as they will not receive data if the email address is entered wrong.
- Once that is complete, scroll down to the permissions. Select the appropriate permissions for the site user. External site users are recommended to only have the privilege to Manage their own user profile. Internal site users, depending on their role in the company, may be granted more advanced permissions.
- Press "Save" to create your user's profile. You will get a message on your screen letting you know the user profile has been created, and the user will receive an email with their login credentials to begin using the site.
Note, creating the user profile at the project level will create the user profile as well as add the newly created user as a project member to the project in which the profile was created. User profiles only need to be created once within the system. Once they are created, they are available to be added to projects via the Add Project Members button.