Article Content Navigation
- Responding to an RFI Using Quick Reply (Recommended) - Email Link: Post a Reply to this RFI
- Responding to an RFI from within the Site
- Additional Resources
Responding to an RFI Using Quick Reply (Recommended)
Note: If the email received does not contain a Quick Reply Link, please contact the Project Administrator as Quick Reply is a Project Setting controlled by the Owning Organization per project and Project Member.
1. From the RFI email notification received, select the Post a Reply to this RFI link. This will open the default browser to the Quick Reply screen
2. In the Quick Reply screen, enter the reply to the RFI in the Reply Box
Note: Using the Do not send notifications checkbox will post the reply without sending notifications to the listed collaborators of the RFI and has a limited use case.
3. Include any supplemental attachments into the Attachments section by selecting the Add New Attachment button
4. In the pop-up, drag and drop the file or use Browse file(s) button to navigate to the storage location where the file is located
5. Once the status icon of the file(s) turns green, select Upload File(s) at the bottom
6. Select the Post Reply button in the top ribbon
When the reply has been successfully posted, the respondent will receive a confirmation the reply has been posted and the window can be closed.
The listed collaborators (To, From, and CC's) will receive an email notification notating that a reply has been posted and provide the ability to Download the RFI as a PDF or navigate to the RFI in the StratusVue Platform Website.
All Quick Reply responses are posted to the discussion thread of the RFI and will be included in all prints. The Project Team then has the ability to close the RFI using the posted discussion response that answers the RFI.
Responding to an RFI from within the Site
Discussions can be posted to an RFI by any listed Collaborator of the RFI. In order for Project Members to see an RFI, they must be listed as a collaborator. For more information please refer to Project Member Permissions
1. From the email notification, select the RFI Number listed next to Go to RFI in System
2. If not already logged into the StratusVue platform in the default browser, enter the Username and Password to sign in
3. Once logged in, the user will be taken right into the RFI.
Please note, the presentation of the RFI page will vary based upon the logged in user's Project Member Permissions
4. Scroll to the Reply section of the RFI
5. Enter the reply to the RFI in the Reply box
6. Select Send Reply to generate the same email that is created using Quick Reply shown above
Note: Using the Do not send Notification checkbox will post the reply without sending notifications to the listed collaborators (To, From, CC's) of the RFI. This is typically used when responses are being posted on behalf of the reviewer.
7. Include any supplemental information for the response by adding any attachments to the attachments section of the RFI. Drag and Drop the file(s) into the gray box
8. Once the status icon of the file(s) turns green, select Upload File(s) at the bottom