Turn on the project settings
- Project Setup --> Project Defaults --> Defaults Tab --> Toward the bottom
- Allow StratusDrive has to be Checked
- Folder Name matched the Project Name Exactly
- Click Update
Open file explore, open up StratusDrive.
- Right click on the Organization name.
- With the menu open you will see the option to Add New Project
Add New Project
- MOST IMPORTANT: Enter in project name just as it is entered the project setup project defaults in the site. Enter name and click add.
NOTE: Name is the only required field.
If you select a color the will show in the file explore for the project name.
- You need at minimum one folder added in the site for the project to show in the file explore.
- To add a folder to the project, open the project in the file explore.
- Top ribbon bar click Add Folder, and enter a name to that folder.
- The added folder(s) will also populate in the site.
- Confirm the location you are viewing is the location of the project of interest. To confirm you are viewing the correct:
- Right Click on the Organization Name
- The active project is the project name that is displayed in the first pop up window.
- You can change the project name by selecting the project from the far right window.