Understanding the Folder Structure
- Invitations to Bid are created and stored in the Documents Module of the projects Home page.
- The documents for the Bid Packages can be uploaded to the Plans, Specs, and General & Photos section. Once uploaded, they can be attached to the Bid Package as reference documents/folders.
- There are three different printouts that can be created from the bid package
From within the Reports section: Bid Packages Report
Bid Summary Printout from the Bid Package
The Bid Package Print : In the top ribbon bar of the Bid Package on the Print/Reports tab
Setting up the system for success
- Invitation To Bid Template: The Invitation to Bid Template will have your Folder structure in Document defined and the Initial set of people to utilize which can be altered during setup. If the template needs to be altered, please contact your Organization Admin for SCPC.
- User Groups: A User Group will be setup for your team to utilize. The User Group will present all of the "Typical" people that your team will use. If the User Group needs to be altered, please contact your Organization Admin for SCPC.
**NOTE: If you do not have access to the Project Defaults please contact your SCPC Org Admin**
Published:01-2020 | Revised:03-2020 v8.5.3