- You can create automated workflows for submittals and the cost management areas, in order to route items for approval based on a sequence you create. This job aid shows you how to create workflows for submittal packages. The process is the same for cost management.
Modify the list of workflow actions
- In the Project Defaults module click List Management and select Workflow Actions from the drop-down. This is the list of actions you’ll be able to assign to project members when you automate the workflow.
- Select the check box next to an item you want to modify, and then click Edit.
- Modify the item and then click Save.
- Add or modify items as needed to finalize your list. The same list is used for submittals as for cost management workflows, so be sure to include all actions needed.