What is the User Selection Tool?
- The User Selection Tool lets you select users or groups from several places in SageCPC. You can open this window from many locations, with the basic functionality is the same.
- Within the User Selection tool first select the view you would like to search; Public All, My Organization Members or My User Groups **Note: These are standard choices in the drop-down. After Project Members are added to a project, the User Selection tool will show "Project Members" as a choice in the dropdown in other modules.**
- The top section of the user selection tool allows for you to search for an existing profile within SageCPC. When starting your search less data entered will allow for more results. If the search is to large you can return to the top section and refine your search. Once you have selected the desired user(s), click Close and Add Selected.
- User Groups can be created to help organize existing SageCPC profiles. User Groups are created and maintained at the Organization Level. A User Group is a folder that contains a specific collection of SageCPC profiles, contacts and users. This container of profiles is similar to a distribution list you would use when sending an email. A central location of a specific set of profiles to bus used on the project. User groups can be useful for adding a specific set of User profiles to cc's within a project or building a bid list. The user groups are only visible for creation and edits by an Org Admin user. Project Members can utilize the data presented within the user groups at the project level.
- To learn more about User Groups, please see our Knowledge Base Solutions Article: 0.19 User Groups
Published:11-2019 | Revised:02-2020 v8.5.3