Adjusting Firefox Browser Settings
- At the top of the browser in the right corner, click on the three lines to expand the menu. Select Options (Some operating systems have it labeled as Preferences). In Privacy and Security scroll to permissions and click Exceptions to add www.sagecpc.com to the list.
- Go back to the General tab and scroll to Files and Applications to adjust how and where files will download to your local environment.
- Know the browser settings on pdf files.
- Find Portable Document Format (PDF) in the list and click on the entry to select it.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the Action column for the above entry. The Action entry will show Preview in Firefox when you're using the built-in PDF Viewer.
- To use an external application to view PDF files, select the entry for the PDF application you wish to use, such as Use Adobe Reader.
- Cookies and Cache
Published:09-2019 | Revised:02-2020 v8.5.3