Article Content Navigation
- About Project Templates
- What information is carried forward from a Project Template?
- Additional Resources
About Project Templates
Organization Project Templates are projects that are used to create all new organization projects. There is no limit to the number of Project Templates that an organization can have. Project templates are used to provide a consistent structure for each new project that is created from it.
When a customer is provisioned into a StratusVue website, they are given one project template out of the box; The Simple Project Template. Additional Project Templates are available upon request (The Standard Template, The Master Project Template).
Custom Project Templates can also be created and set as an Organization Project Template by an Organization Admin.
What information is carried forward from a Project Template?
- Project Level List Management
- Bid Package Templates
- Project Management and Document Management Module Folder Structures
- Project Defaults
- Project Members
- Any permissions assigned to those project members (please see: Organization User Templates)
- Cost Management Workflows