- Open a Firefox browser window. In the top right hand corner of the browser, click on the 3 horizontal lines and select Logins and Passwords.
- Uncheck the box that says Autofill logins and passwords and then click the red X in the top right hand corner to close the window.
- Click the Chrome menu icon. (Three lines at top right of screen.) and select setting in the dropdown menu.
- In the Autofill section, select Passwords and toggle the Auto Sign-In option to off.
- Open Internet Explorer and click on the cog in the top right hand corner. From the menu, select Internet Options.
- Select the Content tab and click on Settings in the Autocomplete section.
- Uncheck Forms and User names and passwords on forms. Click Apply to save the settings.