- Open a Firefox browser window. In the top right hand corner of the browser, click on the 3 horizontal lines and select "Logins and Passwords"
- Uncheck the box that says "Autofill logins and passwords" and then click the red "X" in the top right hand corner to close the window.
- Click the Chrome menu icon. (Three lines at top right of screen.) and select settings in the dropdown menu
- In the Autofill section, select "Passwords" and toggle the "Auto Sign-In" option to off
- Open Internet Explorer and click on the cog in the top right hand corner. From the menu, select "Internet Options"
- Select the "Content" tab and click on "Settings" in the Autocomplete section
- Uncheck "Forms" and "User names and passwords on forms". Click "Apply" to save the settings.